_

Friday, June 18, 2010

Macho City Playlist 6/16/10

I'm back from Israel (less than 24 hours back when I did this show). I was jet lagged and mostly asleep, but still spinning (some records I picked up in Israel and an additional stack of I grabbed during the 6 minutes I spent at my apartment before getting to the radio station 6 minutes late. These records look suspiciously like a set I played at a recent gig.). Here's the playlist for Macho City on 6/16/2010.

ELO - Prologue
William Stuckey - Disco Fly
Andrew Allsgood Experience - He Travels Far
Boney M - Ma Baker
Digital Emotion - Get Up, Do You Wanna Funk
Kano - It's A War
Gino Soccio - Dancer
Ray Mang - Number One
Macho - I'm A Man
Faze Action - Good Lovin
Lindstrom and Christabelle - Baby Can't Stop (Idjut Boys remix)
Sorcerer - Chemise (Max Essa remix)
Ago - You Make Me Do It
Discolexia - Love Has Come Around
Project - Love Rescue
Rove Dogs - Run For Cover
Roni Griffith - Voo Doo Man
Larry Page Orchestra - Erotic Soul
Manu Dibango - Senga
Tony Allen - Secret Agent
Nico Gomez - Lupita
Chakachas - Oye Mi
Andre Gagnon - Wow
First Choice - Let No Man Put Asunder
Vincent Montana Orchestra - Paul's Happy
Rare Earth - Get Ready
Steve Miller Band - Macho City

Macho City airs every Wednesday 5:30-8PM EST on WMUA 91.1FM. You can also listen online at www.wmua.org.

No comments: