_

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Queer Energy playlist 8/10/10

I filled in for Queer Energy on WMUA, playing classic gay dance music. Queer Energy is hosted by Suzan Seymour of Pride Promotions based in Northampton, MA http://nohopridepromos.com. Suzan regularly hosts LGBT events around the Pioneer Valley, throws big dance parties. Her show airs every Tuesday from 5:30-8PM EST.

Here's the playlist for Queer Energy on 8/10/10

Donna Summer - Love To Love You Baby
Carl Bean - I Was Born This Way
Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Welcome To The Pleasure Dome
Martin Circus - Disco Circus
Loose Joints - Is It All Over My Face
Jimmy Bo Horne - Spank
Horse Meat Disco - Don't Go In The Bushes
Love Machine - Sex-O-Sonic
Skatt Bros - Walk The Night
Chicago - I'm A Man
Patrick Cowley - Menergy
Paul Parker - Right On Target
Sylvester - Do You Wann Funk
Donna Summer - I Feel Love
Macho - I'm A Man
Musique - In The Bush
Machine - There But for The Grace Of God Go I
Revanche - 1979 It's Dancing Time
Sylvester - I Need Someone To Love Tonight

No comments: